Billing Reports and Invoices
This page contains guides and information for monthly billing reports and invoices that can be retrieved from the Deutsche Börse Billing Portal. Please visit the Billing Portal page for more information.
Billing Report Guide
The Billing Report Guide includes format specifications for the billing CSV reports, that are provided on a monthly basis.
The reports are provided together in a .ZIP container next to their related PDF invoices.
There are six different billing report types:
- Invoice breakdown for all Clearstream (CBL and CBF) customers - Invoice Overview
- Invoice breakdown for all Clearstream (CBL and CBF) customers - Invoice Details
- Invoice breakdown for CBF CSD invoice recipient units - Customer Account Overview
- Invoice breakdown for CBF CSD invoice recipient units - Customer Account Detail View
- External core service fee reports - Fee details per billing event
- External core service fee reports - Safekeeping Fee details
The guide presents a summary table that lists the fields present on each report.
The Invoice Guide provides an overview of the invoice structure and content for customer ICSD accounts opened with Clearstream Banking S.A. and Clearstream Banking AG (6-series accounts); and CSD accounts opened with Clearstream Banking AG (German issuer CSD and investor CSD via T2S). It refers to both physical, paper invoices received by post and PDF invoices that are available on the Billing Portal.