Proxy voting service
Flexible voting services for ICSD and CSD customers
Clearstream offers a fully-comprehensive, industry-leading proxy voting service that covers all our proxy voting markets and eligible instrument types - including Eurobonds and investment funds. It is designed to support domestic and cross-border shareholders in their governance rights and to help facilitate active ownership in meeting corporate governance guidelines, such as the EU Shareholders Rights Directive.
Our integral partner in this initiative, Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS), has a dedicated team of global procurement professionals and governance analysts with more than 25 years of experience in the process of acquiring, analysing and processing meeting information for more than 100 global markets.
Customers can benefit from the following services:
- Pro-active meeting monitoring on a 24/7 basis
- Coverage of all Clearstream proxy voting markets
- Coverage of all Clearstream eligible assets, including Eurobonds and investment funds
- Coverage for core custody, securities lending and collateral management products
- Support of SWIFT ISO 15022 and ISO 20022 formats
- Sophisticated online tool for reporting and voting
- Customised alerts
- English translations of original source documents available online (where applicable)
- Competitive instruction deadlines
- Confirmation of vote status
- Support from single point of contact and expert-to-expert customer service models, as per customer choice.
If you would like further information on the service, please click the links below or contact your relationship manager.