Acceptance of AMD currency for FX service
Clearstream Banking1 informs customers that, effective
Clearstream Banking has enhanced the Foreign exchange service by accepting Armenian Dram (AMD) for the following services:
- Automatic FX service for custody proceeds2;
- Automatic FX service for interest charges2;
- Automatic FX service for standard monthly fees2;
- Case-by-case FX service.
The Customer Handbook (Chapter 5.5 Foreign Exchange Services) and related documentation will be updated accordingly.
For further information, customers may contact Clearstream Banking Client Services or their Relationship Officer.
1. Clearstream Banking refers collectively to Clearstream Banking S.A., registered office at 42, avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg, and registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register under number B-9248, and Clearstream Banking AG (for Clearstream Banking AG customers using Creation Accounts), registered office at 61, Mergenthalerallee, 65760 Eschborn, Germany and registered in Register B of the Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, Germany under number HRB 7500.
2. All automatic services are available upon subscription