CFF: Putnam World Trust
Monday 11 December 2017
Putnam World Trust funds handled by Citibank Europe plc as Order Handling Agent, and listed in the attached spreadsheet, will use the Central Facility for Funds (CFF) service.
All customers of Clearstream Banking1 that hold positions in these investment fund shares will immediately benefit from the CFF process and services.
|Scope:||Putnam World Trust funds available in Clearstream Banking and handled by Citibank Europe plc (please refer to the attached spreadsheet).|
|Migration Day (MD):||Monday 11 December 2017|
|Fund Issuance Account (FIA):||104622|
Time-line for process adaptations:
- Customers are recommended to instruct transfers by end-of-day MD-4 in order to ensure execution before the migration.
- Pending settlements from MD-1 and earlier continue to be settled with the existing process.
- Instructions that do not follow the CFF processes can be executed, at the latest, on the business day MD-1.
- Clearstream Banking will automatically transfer all positions in the overnight processing preceding MD-1. No action is required by Clearstream Banking account holders.
- Pending instrutions that do not follow the CFF processes on MD will not be executed and must be cancelled by customers. If the instructions are not cancelled by the customers Clearstream Banking reserves the right to cancel the instructions on customer’s behalf.
- All trades with settlement date MD and later will use the CFF processes and settle against FIA 10462 in Clearstream Banking, as listed in the associated spreadsheet.
- All corporate actions with Record Date MD and later will use the CFF processes.
For more detailed information about CFF please refer to the Clearstream Banking Customer Handbook.
For further information, please contact as appropriate:
Citibank Europe plc Dublin
For more general information regarding Clearstream Banking products and services, customers may contact their Relationship Officer.
1. Clearstream Banking refers collectively to Clearstream Banking S.A., registered office at 42, avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg, and registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register under number B-9248, and Clearstream Banking AG (for Clearstream Banking AG customers using Creation Accounts), registered office at 61, Mergenthalerallee, 65760 Eschborn, Germany and registered in Register B of the Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, Germany under number HRB 7500.
2. Customers can use the Fund Market Account of CFF (“FMA01”) as Counterparty account in their settlement instructions.