Vestima: Standards release 2017 - system unavailability
Monday 20 November 2017
the standards release 2017 (SR2017) for ISO 20022 messages of SWIFT Funds 5.0 release will be installed for Vestima and VestimaPRIME, the investment funds order management services of Clearstream Banking1.
Timeline for SR2017 implementation:
- From Saturday 18 November 2017 07:00 CET until Sunday 19 November 17:00 CET, Vestima and VestimaPRIME will be closed. During this period, no messages will be received or processed by Vestima or VestimaPRIME, regardless of the connectivity channel used, including internet web-browser interfaces.
- Redemptions made using ISO 20022 and not forwarded at the closure of Vestima due to a pending check on provision will be cancelled. The same applies to ISO 20022 orders not forwarded due to trading limits.
- Clearstream Banking will reject any ISO 20022 message sent by customers between 07:00 CET on Saturday 18 November 2017 until the SWIFT network is upgraded. Customers will be advised of these rejections via semt.001 on Sunday 19 November 2017 and need to resend their messages using the new ISO 20022 version.
- All ISO 20022 messages sent by Clearstream Banking after the release will be in the new version. This also applies for orders that were created before Saturday 18 November 2017 07:00.
For further information on the Vestima ISO 20022 offering, please refer to the Vestima SWIFT ISO 20022 User Guide.
For further information, customers may contact Clearstream Banking Investment Fund Services Support.
1. Clearstream Banking refers collectively to Clearstream Banking S.A., registered office at 42, avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg, and registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register under number B-9248, and Clearstream Banking AG, registered office at 61, Mergenthalerallee, 65760 Eschborn, Germany and registered in Register B of the Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, Germany under number HRB 7500.