ICSD and CSD CASCADE realignment
The links between the CASCADE and Creation platforms enable customers to transfer eligible securities from one platform to the other through realignment instructions initiated by their customers.
- Realignment from CASCADE to Creation:
- In CASCADE: by an instruction to deliver securities free of payment (FOP) to the ICSD account with the corresponding depository, in favour of the customer’s Creation account.
- In Creation: by an instruction to receive securities (FOP) from CASCADE.
- Realignment from Creation to CASCADE:
- In Creation: by an instruction to deliver securities FOP to CASCADE, in favour of the customer’s account in CASCADE.
- In CASCADE: by an instruction to receive securities FOP from Creation, if the receiving account is set up for ‘active’ matching in CASCADE.
The Creation-CASCADE Realignment Guides can be found in the Market coverage area.