General Meetings Enhanced service via ISS - Product Description
The General Meetings Enhanced service via ISS covers all Clearstream markets with General Meetings services and all eligible instrument types, including Eurobonds and Investment Funds.
This solution with ISS provides flexible General Meetings services, allowing customers to choose between SWIFT ISO 15022 and ISO 20022, simultaneously offering an online platform for voting and reporting (ProxyExchange™).
Standardised information, actively procured by ISS, and features such as power of attorney management, standing instructions per market and customised alerts, enable customers to exercise their voting rights in a way that is simple, quick, and efficient.
Customers who subscribe to the General Meetings Enhanced service via ISS receive General Meeting notifications directly from ISS and cast their votes back to ISS. They can benefit from the following services:
- Pro-active meeting monitoring on a 24/7 basis.
- Coverage of all Clearstream markets with General Meetings services.
- Coverage of all Clearstream eligible assets, including Eurobonds and investment funds.
- Coverage for core custody, securities lending, and collateral management products.
- Support of SWIFT ISO 15022 and ISO 20022 formats.
- Online tool for reporting and voting.
- Customised alerts.
- English translations of original source documents available online (where applicable).
- Confirmation of vote status.
- Support from single point of contact and expert-to-expert customer service models, as per customer choice.
Further information on the service can be found under the links below, or by contacting your dedicated relationship manager.