Germany: Tax updates
Note: The "Germany: Tax updates" PDF attached to this page, originally published on 17 May 2019 and updated on 17 June 2019 and 28 August 2019, has been further updated to include information on the German tax refund procedure according to InvStG, which will change with November Release 2019 to be compliant with CSDR.
In the attached document "Germany: Tax updates", Clearstream Banking1 informs customers about:
- the requirements for tax reclaim processing;
- the German tax voucher application process;
- how customers can request German tax vouchers;
- how tax instructions are processed according to German Investment Tax Act Reform "Investmentsteuergesetz; InvStG" in Clearstream Banking.
For further information, please contact the Clearstream Banking Tax Help Desk, Clearstream Banking Client Services or your Relationship Officer.
1. Clearstream Banking refers collectively to Clearstream Banking S.A., registered office at 42, avenue John F. Kennedy, L1855 Luxembourg, and registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register under number B-9248, and Clearstream Banking AG, registered office at 61, Mergenthalerallee, 65760 Eschborn, Germany and registered in Register B of the Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, Germany under number HRB 7500.