Xact Web Portal
Xact Web Portal is our web-based, connectivity channel offering online access to customers with low to medium volumes and for exception management or back-up purposes. The Xact Web Portal benefits from the most reliable, up-to-date technology, giving customers harmonised security and user management for the full range of our services.
From the Dashboard landing page, we provide customers with an overview of their current business, giving them the ability to prioritise their work at a glance, or immediately access queries at the touch of a button. They can also navigate effortlessly from the global menu to the service of their choice and if help is needed, it is available each step of the way.
Clearstream offers settlement, asset servicing (including a tax module), cash and liquidity services via the Xact Web Portal; in the future to be complemented with securities lending and investment fund services.
Xact Web Portal has been developed in partnership with our customers to ensure we delivered exactly what is needed.
To obtain access and information for Xact Web Portal, please contact the Connectivity helpdesk in your region for assistance.
Penalties, Inefficiencies and Buy-in-Volumes (PIBIV) dashboards
As part of the Xact Web Portal, Clearstream is offering two dashboards "Penalties, Inefficiencies and Buy-in-Volumes" (PIBIV) providing customers with the data they need to better understand settlement fails and to minimise impacts of penalties and buy-ins in preparation for 1 February 2022 when CSDR settlement discipline rules become effective.
- New technology enables customer to use a common GUI for more than one service and processing platform;
- Designed to complement existing ICSD and CSD connectivity channels;
- Streamlined user access to our full range of services from a single entry point;
- Single sign-on and sophisticated deployment of centralised user management;
- Consistent look and feel and delivery of services regardless of the legal entity, service or geographical location of Clearstream customers or their business partners;
- Dynamic, easily configurable dashboard (profile dependent), context sensitive help, multi-lingual;
- Accessible from anywhere in the world via internet and VPN with no mandatory installation costs.
- Data of the PIBIV dashboards allow customers to identify potential inefficiencies in settlement operations before CSDR Settlement Discipline rules become into effect.