Clearstream API services
The digital world is powered by Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that allow for seamless interactions between IT systems over standardised specifications.
Improving your connectivity experience
Clearstream has expanded the ClearstreamXact suite of connectivity solutions with a dedicated API (Application Programming Interface) platform available through Xact Web Portal.
The Clearstream API platform exposes business and technical data directly to the IT systems of our customers which allows the integration of customer systems with multiple APIs across products in a seamless and secure manner.
Clearstream API services allow:
- Integration of customer systems with multiple APIs across products in a seamless and secure manner;
- Customers’ IT teams to develop specialised and customised software based on our API offering;
- State-of-the-art interface experience by reducing the reliance on traditional interfaces;
- Open digital architecture that drives innovation.
User Management (SCIM2) API
The first API available within the Xact Web Portal is the “User Management (SCIM2)”, an industry standard API for user provisioning, maintenance, and monitoring. The User Management (SCIM2) API is primarily intended for developers and administrators in order to integrate the Xact Web Portal user management to create, retrieve, update or delete users without the need to login to the Xact Web Portal GUI.
Additional business-oriented APIs will be launched in the future.
How to access Clearstream API landing page
Customers that wish to subscribe to the service should first consult the Clearstream API On-boarding Guide that can be accessed from https://api.clearstream.com/.
How to subscribe
The setup procedure is fully described in the Clearstream API Developer Guide.
- Register to the Deutsche Börse Digital Business Platform (DBG DBP) to be able to browse through the API catalogue (https://console.developer.deutsche-boerse.com);
- Request the addition of the Clearstream API service to the customer OU (Xact Web Portal Organisation Unit);
- Create API consumer credentials (technical users) to access API endpoints, following the standard Xact Web Portal user creation procedure (see Xact Web Portal User Manual).