Triparty Collateral Management Service: Decommissioning of fax reports
Clearstream Banking1 informs customers that effective
30 September 2019
Collateral Management Reports will no longer be sent by fax. The following reports are impacted:
• Daily Exposure Report;
• Daily Exposure Report (Basel II compliant);
• Summary Report Collateral Giver;
• Summary Report Collateral Receiver;
• Collateral Shortage Daily Report;
• Securities Forecast Report.
All of these reports can be received by email2, Xact File Transfer and can also be downloaded from Xact Web Portal The reporting options can be found within the Appendix D to the CMSA, found in the CmaX legal documentation area of the Clearstream website.
For further information, customers may contact Clearstream Banking Client Services or their Relationship Officer.
1. Clearstream Banking refers collectively to Clearstream Banking S.A., registered office at 42, avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg, and registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register under number B-9248, and Clearstream Banking AG (for Clearstream Banking AG customers using Creation Accounts), registered office at 61, Mergenthalerallee, 65760 Eschborn, Germany and registered in Register B of the Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, Germany under number HRB 7500.
2. Secure email is used to send the report. To receive reporting via standard email, you must submit a signed indemnity letter to Clearstream Banking.