Members of The Liquidity Alliance
To date, The Liquidity Alliance consists of five members:
- ASX, a financial infrastructure in Australia
- Cetip, Latin America’s largest central securities depository and Brazil’s largest private asset clearinghouse
- Clearstream, the German central securities depository and Luxembourg-based international central securities depository
- Iberclear, the central securities depository in Spain
- Strate, the central securities depository in South Africa.
The Liquidity Alliance members are financial market infrastructures which are cooperating and developing collateral management solutions to address the growing domestic and global need for more collateral. Their main mission is to share information and ideas in order to create opportunities for their customers and for the wider industry while promoting best practice in liquidity and collateral management.
The Liquidity Alliance Australia (ASX Group, Sydney)
The Liquidity Alliance Luxembourg (Clearstream, Luxembourg)
The Liquidity Alliance Brazil (Cetip, São Paulo)
The Liquidity Alliance Spain (Iberclear, Madrid)
The Liquidity Alliance South Africa (Strate, Johannesburg)