VestimaPRIME: Holdings on Creation accounts
Clearstream Banking1 would like to inform customers of its intention to amalgamate investment funds Position Management on the Creation platform as part of its ongoing efforts to align the processes of Vestima and VestimaPRIME.
all VestimaPRIME customers can choose to migrate their existing VestimaPRIME holdings into Creation accounts:
- Customers will replace their six-digit account (legacy VestimaPRIME) with their new five-digit Creation account.
- Customers will be offered access to the vast array of existing Creation reporting and connectivity.
- VestimaPRIME graphical user interface (GUI) and connectivity/reporting will remain in place as per today.
Customers interested in this migration, should contact their Relationship Officer and a call will be organised to answer questions and schedule the migration.
As of January 2022, services will additionally be enhanced to offer a single point of entry, for automated orders. This means that:
- Customers will not have to distinguish between Vestima and VestimaPRIME when sending orders via SWIFT (for example, harmonisation of the SWIFT messages, including BICs).
- Customers will be able to use the same accounts to custody/trade their mutual and alternative investment funds.
As of April 2022, it will be mandatory for all customers to migrate their VestimaPRIME holdings to Creation accounts. The migration will be organised in several steps.
For further information on the migration and the new service offering, please contact Clearstream Banking Client Services or your Relationship Officer.
1. Clearstream Banking refers collectively to Clearstream Banking S.A., registered office at 42, avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg, and registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register under number B-9248, and Clearstream Banking AG (for Clearstream Banking AG customers using Creation Accounts), registered office at 61, Mergenthalerallee, 65760 Eschborn, Germany and registered in Register B of the Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, Germany under number HRB 7500.