CFF: Credit Suisse funds migrate from T2S to CFF
Clearstream Banking1 would like to inform customers that effective
Monday, 2 May 2022
investment fund shares handled by Credit Suisse Fund Services (Luxembourg) S.A. as Order Handling Agent, listed in the attached spreadsheet, will migrate to CFF.
All customers of Clearstream Banking that hold positions in these investment fund shares will continue to benefit from the CFF process and asset services.
Investment fund shares available in Clearstream Banking handled by Credit Suisse Fund Services (Luxembourg) S.A., please refer to the attached spreadsheet.
Migration Day (MD):
Monday, 2 May 2022
Fund Issuance Account (FIA):
Timeline for process adaptations
- Pending settlements from MD-1 and earlier continue to be settled with the existing process.
- Clearstream Banking will automatically transfer all positions in the overnight processing preceding MD. No action is required by Clearstream Banking account holders.
- Pending instructions for settlement against the FIA that do not follow the CFF processes on MD will be rejected. Instructions that were generated by the Vestima automated order routing service will be replaced by Clearstream Banking. Customers will be required to replace any other settlement instruction that has been rejected.
- All trades with settlement date MD and later will use the CFF processes and settle against FIA 107382, as listed in the below spreadsheet.
For more detailed information about CFF please refer to the Clearstream Banking Customer Handbook.
For further information, please contact as appropriate:
Credit Suisse Fund Services (Luxembourg) S.A.
For more general information regarding Clearstream Banking products and services, customers may contact their Relationship Officer.
1. Clearstream Banking refers collectively to Clearstream Banking S.A., registered office at 42, avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg, and registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register under number B-9248, and Clearstream Banking AG (for Clearstream Banking AG customers using Creation Accounts), registered office at 61, Mergenthalerallee, 65760 Eschborn, Germany and registered in Register B of the Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, Germany under number HRB 7500.
2. Customers can use the Fund Market Account of CFF (“FMA01”) as Counterparty account in their settlement instructions.