Successful first production day in T2S
The first day of production in T2S was very successful for the Clearstream CSDs:
- 118,671 instructions were provided in ICP mode to T2S after the Point of No Return on 5 February 2017.
- Today 6 February 2017, 102,863 new instructions (DCP and ICP) were successfully sent to T2S.
Areas to keep an eye on:
- Liquidity Management: Please ensure that you provide sufficient cash to the Dedicated Cash Account in T2S to ensure sufficient liquidity for your T2S instructions especially during the night-time settlement. For details, please refer to the “Cash” section in the respective Customer Handbooks.
- Matured/inactive securities: Settlement instructions showing a security which is already matured cannot be processed on T2S and will be rejected.
- Before an instruction with a newly issued security can be accepted, the security admission procedure has to be completed, that is, the ISIN must be introduced at T2S before a settlement instruction can be entered in the system. For details, please refer to the “New Issues” section in the respective Customer Handbooks.
With regards to updated documentation available, please note:
- Instruction details for Austria were updated today.
- Realignment details for instructions from CBF to CBL and CBL to CBF and instruction details for the formats for CBF – USA for DCP clients (ISO 20022 Format) are currently being updated and will be available soon.
Further updates will follow.