T2S settlement day 8 February 2017
- Volumes remain at pre-T2S levels. Smooth operations on T2S continue.
Areas to keep an eye on:
- Liquidity Management: Please ensure that you provide sufficient cash to the Dedicated Cash Account in T2S to ensure necessary liquidity for your T2S instructions especially during the night-time settlement. For details, please refer to the “Cash” section in the respective Customer Handbooks.
- Please do not use the ASI P6 procedure for funding your night-time settlement activity; instead please use the new DCA procedure.
- Matured/inactive securities: Settlement instructions showing a security which is already matured cannot be processed on T2S and will be rejected.
- Before an instruction with a newly issued security can be accepted, the security admission procedure has to be completed, that is, the ISIN must be introduced at T2S before a settlement instruction can be entered in the system. For details, please refer to the “New Issues” section in the respective Customer Handbooks.
- T2S partial settlement: In case a DCA is to be debited and credited for the same T2S partial settlement instruction, the instruction goes into a loop. This issue has been reported to T2S. Recommendation is currently to avoid the cases where the DCA is the same for the buyer and seller.
- For settlements CBF – DTCC the information in fields P1 and P2 is currently not transferred to DTCC. A fix has been delivered and customers are advised to reinstruct accordingly.
With regards to updated documentation available, please note:
- Instruction details for the formats for CBF – USA for DCP clients (ISO 20022 format) have been updated on the website, see link below.
Further updates will follow.