Domestic Markets Monitoring Report - Germany
The Domestic Markets Monitoring Report contains information related to:
- The domestic markets covered by CBL and CBF;
- The structure of CBL and CBF direct and indirect custody links and a description of CBL and CBF relationships with key market institutions, including information on the restitution of securities in the event of loss;
- CSD account structures, regulatory supervision, audit provisions, liens on participant accounts and other relevant information;
- CBL's and CBF’s subcustodian account structures, corporate status, audit details, asset reconciliation and other relevant information (for example, due diligence visits);
- General information on CBL's and CBF's subcustodian network selection and review procedures.
The PDF attached below can only be accessed if you have purchased a subscription for the DMMR service.