OneClearstream rollout documentation
The OneClearstream service rollout related customer documentation can be found consolidated on this page by topic and market.
Further documentation will be added as more market links are activated.
A list of all securities that have been migrated to OneClearstream is available here.
OneClearstream service description
Customers with CBF CASCADE accounts should refer to:
- the OneClearstream Functional Specifications 4.6 1 that describes generic and specific OneClearstream services and processes applied to the Investor-CSD links (that is, non CBF issued securities). The activation of OneClearstream services for CBF Investor CSD links is subject to a pre-defined mandatory rollout timeline per market.
- the OneClearstream Asset servicing - CBF issued securities document that describes the OneClearstream asset servicing processes for CBF as the Issuer-CSD. The activation of OneClearstream services for CBF issued securities is optional.
Customers with CBL accounts or CBF 6-series accounts are informed about the changes to the existing services via Release information and dedicated announcements.
Migration and Activation Guides
Customers with CBF CASCADE accounts should refer to the OneClearstream Migration Guide 2 that describes the generic cutover impacts for the following migration scenarios:
- Mandatory migrations for existing CBF links:
- CBF Investor-CSD link migration under OneClearstream.
- Voluntary migrations:
- Individual customer migration under OneClearstream asset servicing for CBF issued securities;
- Individual customer migration under OneClearstream settlement input and reporting.
For the generic cutover impacts for the OneClearstream activation of the new CBF links, customers with CBF CASCADE accounts should refer to the “ OneClearstream New Link Activation Guide ”.
Customers wishing to test the upcoming changes should contact their Relationship Officer for details.
Customers with CBL accounts or CBF 6-series accounts should refer to Announcement A17129 "Process changes due to the OneClearstream migration in 2018" for an overview of the generic migration principles and preparation activities. In addition, the cutover impacts are published via dedicated announcements.
- Xact Web Portal application form - CBF
- Xact Web Portal application form - CBL
- OneClearstream asset services options order form
Xact Web Portal documentation
Documentation and video tutorials can be found on the Xact Web Portal documentation page.
Market-specific migration information
Baltics (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania - Nasdaq CSD), Malta (MSE) und Eurobonds Phase 1
Activation date: 2 December 2019
CBL accounts or
Market Link Guide - Estonia (see attachment for Baltics Market Link Guide)
List of ISINs
1. The OneClearstream Functional Specifications must be read in conjunction with the Release information published prior to each implementation of OneClearstream services and with additional announcements that address the needs of particular products or services in order to understand future service and Legacy impacts.
2. The Migration guide must be read in conjunction with the cutover announcements published prior to each implementation of OneClearstream services that address the migration impacts specific to each market (for example, tax certification).