Romania: Repatriation to the local market and change of depository for some Romanian equities
Clearstream Banking1 would like to inform customers that effective
22 January 2021
further to the recent eligibility of Romanian equities within the Clearstream Banking Romanian link, the following equities will be repatriated to their home market in Romania:
- ROARMAACNOR7 (Armatura Cluj -Napoca);
- ROATBIACNOR9 (Antibiotice S.A.);
- ROCMPSACNOR9 (Compa S.A.);
- ROIMPCACNOR0 (Impact Developer);
- ROSNPPACNOR9 (OMV Petrom S.A.).
BRD Groupe Société Générale S.A. (Romania), as Clearstream Banking custodian (Depository No 0R), will replace Erste Group Bank AG (Austria) (Depository No 83) as Clearstream Banking’s local custodian for the five Romanian equities mentioned above.
New depository details
BRD Groupe Société Générale S.A. (BRD)
1-7, Ion Mihalache blvd.
Depository code: 0R
BIC address: BRDEROBUTIT
Customers should refer to Settlement times - Romania.
Procedures for domestic counterparties instructing in RoClear
Customers should refer to Settlement services - Romania.
Customers should refer to Instruction specifications - Xact via SWIFT and Xact File Transfer – Romania.
Migration impact on customers
Settlement cut-off time 22 January 2021
On 22 January 2021, to facilitate the start of the migration process, Clearstream Banking has earlier end of day cut-off deadlines. Clearstream Banking customer deadlines on Friday, 22 January 2021 will be at 12:00 CET for the five ISINs mentioned above.
Clearstream Banking will proceed with the migration of settled positions to the new depository on 22 January 2021. No action is required from customers for all domestic instructions that settle before 12:00 CET.
All pending instructions in an unmatched status at 12:00 CET will be cancelled by Clearstream Banking. Customers can reinstruct after 21:30 CET on 22 January 2021.
Customers should only send instructions with requested settlement date on or after 22 January 2021 from 21:30 CET to avoid cancellation and ensure settlement with the new depository.
The “Immediate Release” functionality should not be used.
For further information, customers may contact Clearstream Banking Client Services or their Relationship Officer.
1. Clearstream Banking refers collectively to Clearstream Banking S.A., registered office at 42, avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg, and registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register under number B-9248, and Clearstream Banking AG (for Clearstream Banking AG customers using Creation Accounts), registered office at 61, Mergenthalerallee, 65760 Eschborn, Germany and registered in Register B of the Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, Germany under number HRB 7500.