CBF Release Information May and June 2018 - update
Note: The lists with CRs and PBIs attached to this announcement were updated.
Clearstream Banking AG, Frankfurt1 informs customers about the updated content of the releases that will be introduced in May and June 2018.
The implementation of the CBF and TARGET2-Securities (T2S) enhancements will be delivered in two steps that are scheduled for
Monday, 7 May 2018 and
Monday, 11 June 2018
The CBF Release in May 2018 will deliver updates of the existing CBF functionality and serves as a preparation for the implementation of the T2S Release 2.0.
Details are available in the attached documents "CBF Release Information May and June 2018", "T2S Release 2.0 Overview CRs Version 1.0", "T2S Release 2.0 PBIs Version 2.0" and "CBF Customer Simulation Period April May Registration Form".
This updated version of the CBF Release Information May and June 2018 enriches the functional description for the following topics:
- Section 4.2: Usage of ISO transaction code “CLAI” in OTC instructions;
- Section 4.4: CASCADE Online queries – Usage of T2S “MITI”;
- Section 5.3: Update CASCADE-PC;
- Section 7.1: Disclosure of the DCA Reference for compensations with T2S In-CSDs;
- Section 8.1: Enhancements linked to German Investment Tax Reform Act;
- Appendix G – KUSTA Data Carrier for CBF customers.
Customer readiness activities
The schedule below indicates the milestones related to the upcoming CBF Release May 2018 and T2S Release 2.0.
For further information, customers may contact Clearstream Banking Client Services or their Relationship Officer. Particular questions related to this Release Information will be routed to the experts of the T2S Settlement Functionality team.
1. This Announcement is published by Clearstream Banking AG (CBF), registered office at Mergenthalerallee 61, 65760 Eschborn, Germany, registered with the Commercial Register of the District Court in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, under number HRB 7500.