Clearstream’s well-trained professionals are here to help you with whatever you need.
We have over 100 experienced client service officers based across 11 offices around the world and can support you in 13 local languages, 24/7.
Select from our business areas on the left to identify relevant contacts.
Client services annual survey
Each year, we carry out an extensive client services survey.
Your feedback is of utmost importance to us to be able to best identify your needs and to prioritise and address enhancement requests to further improve our products and services.
Results of client services annual survey 2016
- Over 1,100 survey participants.
- Satisfaction in both Clearstream products and services remains above market benchmark.
- Increased general satisfaction regarding Bridge and domestic settlement, income and corporate actions voluntary events.
- Stable level of satisfaction for Clearstream products across the business offering.
- All client services dimensions are above the market benchmark.
- Increased satisfaction with our connectivity products.
- Increased satisfaction in relation to Clearstream's range of account structure options for optimising portfolio management.
- Clients also communicated appreciation for information about asset protection and support and information regrading regulation impacting the securities and investment funds industry.
Client satisfaction survey results 2016
Client quotes 2016
“Client Services are always ready to help. They try to solve any doubts and not only the things mentioned in the query. One of the biggest plus is full professionalism even in cases of inadequate queries and mistakes. They are usually able to clarify the situation.”
“The speed and the professionalism of your answers and the assistance provided is fundamental for me to execute my job quickly and correctly."
“Hope to have more chance to learn from your good bank.”
“Account managers are very attentive to our needs and always respond in a timely and professional way, which enhances the reputation of Clearstream.”
“Overall we are very much satisfied with the services provided by Clearstream; your Client Services are unrivaled in my view.”
“This year has been a very exciting year in terms of building out our relationship and investing new product offerings.”
Feedback on areas for improvement on specific products and services raised by clients via the annual survey is closely analysed and actions taken.
Product enhancements responding to client services survey results 2016
- UK market settlement deadline was extended for both cash and securities, early 2016.
- Market link to Armenia delivered, July 2016.
- Enhanced Chinese market offering, starting 2016, such as via our enhanced access to the China Interbank Bond Market and Stock Connect services.
- Settlement deadline improvements for the Australian, Japanese and Hong Kong markets, delivered 2016.
- The second phase of the Bridge enhancements for improved settlement between Clearstream and Euroclear Bank was delivered in June 2017.
- Continued work to improve our settlement and cash deadlines: The EUR cash correspondent bank deadline was improved in June 2017.
Thank you to all our clients who actively contribute to our annual survey. Watch this space for an invitation to participate in our next annual survey!