Clearstream’s well-trained professionals are here to help you with whatever you need.
We have over 100 experienced client service officers based across 11 offices around the world and can support you in 13 local languages, 24/7.
Select from our business areas on the left to identify relevant contacts.
Client services annual survey
Each year, we carry out an extensive client services survey.
Your feedback is of utmost importance to us to be able to best identify your needs and to prioritise and address enhancement requests to further improve our products and services.
Results of client services annual survey 2017
- Over 1,100 survey participants.
- Satisfaction in both Clearstream products and services remains above market benchmark.
- Increased general satisfaction regarding GSF Lending ASL+ and GSF Triparty.
- Stable level of satisfaction for Clearstream’s Investment Funds product offering.
Customer quotes 2017
“The year 2017 has been a great year for the customer services team hence I have improved my rates comparing to last year and I must say that they have improved a lot in the ability to listen and responsiveness - well done and carry on with the good work.”
“The level of attention paid to the client could not be higher. Client services is professional and always willing to help the client.”
“It is more than 10 years that I contact client services and members of the teams are all very professional and nice.”
“Pragmatic and professional; competent and friendly are the words I use to describe the service.”
“High level services at all fields; Very good cooperation through our longstanding business relationship.”
“Really good relationship in place; proactive / approachable with a positive sense of our growth needs with the adaptability to meet.”
Feedback on areas for improvement on specific products and services raised by customers via the annual survey is closely analysed and actions taken.
Product enhancements responding to client services survey results 2017
- Clearstream launched its OneClearstream service offering to leverage the benefits of direct access to T2S while enhancing its operational model.
- Further enhanced Chinese market offering via our Bond Connect access link the cross-border bond trading and settlement scheme linking the China Interbank Bond Market with the world.
- Cash deadline improvements for the Swiss Franc, Czech Korona, Hong Kong Dollar, Qatari Rial and Saudi Riyal, delivered June 2017.
- The second phase of the Bridge enhancements for improved settlement between Clearstream and Euroclear Bank was delivered in June 2017.
- Continued work to improve our settlement and cash deadlines: The EUR cash correspondent bank deadline was improved in June 2017.
- Launch of OneClearstream collateral management service, in November 2017, to reduce collateral fragmentation and enhance liquidity management.
Thank you to all our customers who actively contribute to our annual survey. Watch this space for an invitation to participate in our next annual survey!