Bylined articles Global Securities Financing
This is a selection of bylined articles from the Global Securities Financing area.
Previous articles can be found on the Archive page.
- Treasurer Magazine: Otto Vaisanen explains why triparty repos are a secure form of investment with regulatory benefits, October 2016 (5,305 kb, pdf)
- Securities Lending Times: Pascal Morosini on the changing role of triparty agents, June 2016 (107 kb, pdf)
- Rocket magazine: Banu Apers explains in detail how customers can prepare for upcoming regulatory changes around the world which mandate uncleared derivatives margining, April 2016 (816 kb, pdf)
- Securities Lending Times: Charlie Bedford-Forde on how the open architecture and extensive service suite of the Global Liquidity Hub will help customers meet upcoming regulatory requirements, March 2016 (146 kb, pdf)
- Treasury Management International: Steve Lethaby outlines the benefits of greater transparency and automation in transaction processing for corporate treasurers, March 2016 (1,744 kb, pdf)
- Securities Lending Times: Pascal Morosini on the 20th edition of the GSF Summit, January 2016 (199 kb, pdf)
- Rocket: James Cherry outlines how customers can use the Global Liquidity Hub for meeting their margin requirements for non-cleared OTC derivatives, November 2015 (1,256 kb, pdf)
- Treasury Management International: Steve Lethaby on how corporate treasurers can use triparty repos to meet their risk and liquidity objectives while benefiting from straight-through processing, October 2015 (137 kb, pdf)
- The Treasurer: Charlie Bedford-Forde explains how corporates like Shell use triparty repos to maximise the potential of collateral, September 2015 (168 kb, pdf)
- Treasurer Magazine: Otto Vaisanen on why corporates are adopting more sophisticated investment strategies, July 2015 (1,533 kb, pdf)
- The Treasurer: Steve Lethaby explains how triparty repos work for treasurers in practice, July 2015 (426 kb, pdf)
- Rocket: James Cherry explains how triparty collateral management can be used as a cost-saving tool, July 2015 (2,595 kb, pdf)
- Securities Finance Monitor: T2S, the ECB and quantitative easing, June 2015 (1,144 kb, pdf)