The audit committee is responsible for advising the Supervisory Board on the performance of the CSD’s internal audit function.
- Marie-Jeanne Chevremont (Chairperson)
- Wolfgang Gaertner (Vice Chairperson)
- Heike Eckert
Tasks and responsibilities
- Monitors accounting and financial reporting processes;
- Monitors the effectiveness of the risk management process, in particular, the internal control system (ICS), the risk management system and internal audit;
- Monitors the execution of audits, in particular, in relation to the selection and independence of the auditor and the services provided by the auditor (for example, scope, frequency or reports);
- Submits recommendations to the Supervisory Board to ensure the integrity of the reporting and accounting processes.