Sustainable Finance under Fund Services
In line with the highest regulatory standards, Clearstream Fund Services provides markets with a safe, robust and highly automated post-trading infrastructure across all fund types, including SFDR Article 8 and 9 funds, via its Vestima fund processing platform. It also connects distribution partners and fund providers globally through its Fund Centre distribution support platform.
Sustainability-related (SFDR) disclosures
Via Fund Centre, distribution partners and fund providers gain access to key information relating to the EU Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR). Where disclosed, information covered includes:
- Sub-Fund Sustainable Classification;
- How sustainability risks are integrated into the investment decision-making process and the results of the assessment on the likely impacts on returns of the Sub-Funds;
- How the environmental and/or social characteristics promoted by the Sub-funds are met;
- Assessment of the Benchmark in the context of each Sub-Fund’s environmental and/or social characteristics;
- Screening criteria and relevant sustainability indicators used to measure the environmental or social characteristics or the overall sustainable impact of the Sub-Fund;
- ESG data sources.
Sustainability service for fund distributors
Clearstream Fund Centre supports its distribution partners with detailed insight into sustainability characteristics of investment funds via the Fund Compass application.
The sustainability service is offered in collaboration with Clarity AI and provides insights into ESG, climate, UN Sustainable Development Goals criteria as well as exposure and impact highlights at share class level.