Clearstream Fund Centre serves more than 450 fund distributors and more than 600 asset managers, covering over 80,000 funds.
Clearstream Fund Centre provides centralised contract maintenance and commission management as well as the exchange of data and information between distribution partners and fund providers. The platform further provides eligibility support tools to distribution partners while also supporting fund providers in meeting their AML/KYD obligations. Additionally, Clearstream Fund Centre offers access to the intuitive and user-friendly web-based applications Fund Compass for distribution partners and Provider Explorer for fund providers.
Connecting Asset Managers and Distribution partners
Distribution partners using Clearstream Fund Centre gain access to more than 600 fund providers with a single legal agreement. Clearstream Fund Centre’s covered investment universe is continuously growing and currently offers over 80,000 products, including funds of the major ETF providers.
- Easy access to a global fund universe with one single contract;
- Simplified process and increased efficiency through Clearstream Fund Centre’s centralisation, management and maintenance of distribution agreement with fund providers;
- Lower legal and operational risks as well as reduced complexity by streamlining processes and maintaining one single distribution agreement;
- Dedicated relationship manager who knows and understands customer needs and goals, as well as brings in Clearstream’s market infrastructure expertise;
- Access to Clearstream Fund Centre services via the innovative and user-friendly web-based application known as Fund Compass.
Fund providers will access Distribution Support Services through the affiliate Clearstream Fund Centre AG. By subscribing, fund providers can access a broad, diversified and international distribution network of more than 300 banks and insurance companies, maximising their exposure to distribution partners.
- Visibility of products to distribution partners, including fund data and publications;
- Centralised process for calculation, collection and re-distribution of distribution commissions;
- Insights, transparency and reporting on distribution and distribution partners;
- Improved cost efficiency through reduced complexity and simplified processes;
- Access to a fund platform with a global footprint and access to an international distribution network;
- Access to Provider Explorer, the state-of-the-art web-based application for fund providers.