Awards and Achievements
Clearstream is consistently recognised by respected third parties for its leadership in a variety of areas:
- In June 2021, Clearstream and LCH received the award for ‘Best Innovation in Market Infrastructure’ for their post-trade connection as part of Global Custodian magazine’s Leaders in Custody Awards 2021. The annual awards recognise the innovation and achievements of infrastructure- and service providers within the securities industry.
- In December 2019, Clearstream received an Elite Award by JP Morgan for outstanding STP processing results of SWIFT messages (MT103 and MT202) between our respective institutions.
- In July 2019, Philippe Seyll, CEO Clearstream Banking, received the Lifetime Achievement in Asset Servicing Award as part of Global Investor’s Investment Excellence Awards series. The awards celebrate the achievements of asset managers, securities services firms, and specialist technology providers, recognising excellence across the financial industry.
- In July 2019, Clearstream won the "Best Global Settlement Services" award for its proven settlement and custody solutions built on asset safety and processing efficiency. The award was presented during Goodacre's Systems in the City (SITC) FinTech Awards 2019 ceremony in London.
- In September 2018, Clearstream won one of the ISF Global Investor Fixed Income Lending Award 2018 for the continuing success of its ASLplus product, a dynamic securities lending service that increases lenders’ portfolio yields, with Clearstream acting as principal and single borrower. Clearstream has continued its five-year track record at the International Securities Finance Survey and confirms its highly commended status in the categories Global & EMEA fixed income.
- In July 2018, Clearstream has received Goodacre's "Best Central Securities Depository System” award for its Vestima suite of investment fund services, bringing operational efficiency and safety to the global financial market.