Comprehensive tax services for ICSD and CSD
Creating and maintaining efficient cross-border tax strategies requires access to the latest information. Clearstream Banking1's international expertise and innovative technical solutions can help you maximise the efficiency of your tax operations. And, with some of our full end-to-end service offerings such as ProActTax we can also help you lower your tax administration costs.
We have numerous tax experts located in Luxembourg and Singapore who can provide prompt, accurate tax guidance on all our tax services, regimes and practises throughout our domestic markets and across most time zones.
Our tax services enable you to:
- Receive timely and precise announcements of tax regulation changes
- Access detailed Tax Guides per market, describing the eligibility criteria as well as the procedures to follow to benefit from relief-at-source or to submit a tax reclaim
- Receive ongoing notifications of tax relief possibilities via Swift or Xact Web Portal
- Dynamically monitor the status of your reclaims via Xact Web Portal.
For selected markets or instruments Clearstream Banking also offers tax reclaim insourcing services.
1. Clearstream Banking refers collectively to Clearstream Banking S.A., registered office at 42, avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg, and registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register under number B-9248, and Clearstream Banking AG (for Clearstream Banking AG clients using Creation accounts), registered office at 61, Mergenthalerallee, 65760 Eschborn, Germany and registered in Register B of the Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, Germany under number HRB 7500.