CASCADE Testing and Simulation
Clearstream Banking AG, Frankfurt (CBF) offers clients a testing and simulation environment.
Client simulations for upcoming releases and projects
Via the client simulation environment (IMS23), CBF settlement services can be tested on clients' demand. IMS23 is connected to the T2S Pre-Production environment (UTEST). This setup enables a continuous end-to-end testing for clients acting in ICP and DCP mode.
For upcoming releases, CBF offers guided client simulation and related test cases dedicated to the enhancements developed by Clearstream. The timelines for guided simulations will be announced together with the request to register. In some functional areas, dedicated test cases will be offered by CBF to support the simulation of business cases where specific test environment requirements are necessary. The participation in the guided client simulation is optional and not a prerequisite for admission to production for the launch date.
The following client simulations are currently planned:
- For the Cross-border Payments and Reporting (CBPR+) project
- 28 August 2023 to 15 September 2023;
- 9 October 2023 to 27 October 2023; and
- 6 November 2023 to 17 November 2023.
- For the Eurosystem Collateral Management System (ECMS) project
- 17 November 2023 to 20 December 2023; and
- 4 January 2024 to 16 February 2024.